Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Girls' Weekend

Well, i did it. Exams are finally over!!! It's so exciting to not have to study anymore...at least for another couple of weeks until Physics starts up again. I stayed up all night last night studying for my exam today and finishing my paper. I think I did a pretty good job on both, if I do say so myself. I'm more awake now than I thought I'd be, but I'm expecting to crash pretty soon. Perhaps I should take a nap before I start packing to go home.

Although it's incredibly nice to be free of any more exams, I am starting to get sad about missing some of my friends this summer. Especially Hannah. She's transferring to UNC next year. At least it's not too far away to visit (which I definitely will be doing!) But hopefully I'll see her more often this summer than I think (especially for wedding stuff!!).

On Sunday a bunch of the girls got together at a local bed and breakfast (Maison Beliveau in Blacksburg--soo beautiful, here is their website) to celebrate being friends with Hannah before she transfers. It was also a nice way to see everyone before summer started. It was such a beautiful day, so the pictures turned out really nice. Honestly, the whole day was picturesque.

The girls enjoying a beautiful lunch under the grape arbor veranda:

I included this picture because it gives a really good view of the bed & breakfast in the background:

Just bein' sassy:

All of the girls together:

This picture is one of my favorites!

And here's a final picture of me and one of my best friends, Hannah:

After such a lovely weekend, I really couldn't complain about studying for exams too much. Well I guess I'd better get to packing up so I can go home tomorrow! Ideally, I will keep up with the blogging more now that my life will be getting so much more exciting during the summer! (Can you say wedding planning??)
Kbye.

No comments: