Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bridal Portraits--check!

Today my mom and sister took me out to Old Town Alexandria to shoot my bridal portraits. We had so much fun together, and I really loved getting all dressed up and marching all around town. Once, we passed a lady with two little girls and the little girls asked, "Who is she?" and the woman replied, "She's a princess!" I have to admit I smiled after that comment. I also had my hair trial today which went pretty well. I really like the woman who's doing my hair, she was really sweet. I liked how the hair turned out too, but I think I'll change one or two things for next time....that's what a hair "trial" is for :)

So not only did my sister shoot the whole session (all 2.5 hours of it!!) she also made my bouquet!! And as I watched her make it I started to question why in the heck we even have a florist. It was really pretty. (I'm pretty sure this is the only picture I can post of the bouquet--the rest had me in them!!) But it was a blue hydrangea in the center surrounded by sweetheart roses.

I wish I could share my pictures. I think they turned out really nice. But if nothing else...you'll see them in just a fewwww days now :D

7 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Aw! It sounds like you had a great day shooting them!
Can't wait to see them! I'm sure they are great.

Jessie said...

Oh can't wait to see them!

Holly said...

how exciting!!! Can't wait to see them:)

lola said...

I can't wait to see them! :D You must be so excited for your *BIG* day coming up!

Adrienne said...

I can't wait to see them!!!

Nicole said...

yes pictures please!!!!

Hannah Noel said...

I agree-- no florist needed!!
I'm glad you had a great time =) =)