Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just a few Ideas

I used to love to play school when I was a kid, so my parents bought me a chalkboard once, and I can't tell you how many times I would do my homework on it and pretend I was a teacher. (It may have contributed to my ambition to be an elementary school teacher!!) So when I saw this picture I immediately thought of that chalkboard and how appropriate it would be for me to use it in just this way at the Reception.
Paloma Images

This is a very cute way to display guest's seating arrangements. I'm going to have an indoor reception, however, so I don't think the "tree" option is going to work--but I still thought it was cute and creative.
Paloma Images

I love the use of the antique vases in this photo--definitely something I'll have to think about for the table centerpieces.
Paloma Images

Very cute idea for the table naming--old pictures of the Bride and Groom, and the name of the table is the year the pictures were taken.
Zempel Photography

Classic exit shot. I just love it.
Paloma Images

Definitely a bridal portrait I would consider
Paloma Images

No comments: