Monday, November 17, 2008

My trip to JMU

I had such a great time this weekend. It was hard for me to get back to Blacksburg and get back into studying mode (there are only 17 days of classes left in this semester!!!!) I can't believe it's going by so fast. On Saturday I played racquetball for the first time with Talita and Courtney and I was so sore the next day! But anyway I had a great time seeing everyone, I just hope they return the visit next semester!! Here are some pictures from this weekend:

Talita, Courtney, and me---proof that we actually like each other!

We went to a girl's basketball game on Saturday afternoon and had a little photoshoot while waiting for the girl to come out of the locker room after the game. Here's Shannon, Talita and me showing our best faces.

By far my favorite picture of the weekend. I laughed so hard when I saw it. Courtney, our photographer, said "there's a flood--what do you do?"

Me showing them which school is better (VT > JMU) I may get some angry responses from this one haha including my SiL Julie.

Me and my best friend Courtney. We have been friends for so long--I'm so glad we've kept the visits up while in college.

Suzy, Talita, Courtney and me in one last photo before I left for Blacksburg.

Thanks for hosting me for the weekend, ladies!