Thursday, November 13, 2008

SHOES.

So ever since I posted about wedding shoes a couple of days ago I received many great and helpful recommendations. While continuing my search, hitting link after link, I found a BUNCH of white flats hidden on the Internet. I'm so excited! I'll share with you a couple of my choices:

The bow is just precious. $90.00



Getting a little pricey, but still just adorable. Gosh I'm gonna have more to decide than I thought!!

Slingbacks. Love it.

Here's a website with lots of options!


OOOOOkay----I think I have died and gone to wedding shoe heaven. I know I know, no heels, but I had to put this one in b/c if I WERE wearing heels THESE WOULD BE IT. They are blue (and I still need something blue) and I love them with all of my little heart. Almost as much as I love my future hubby. Almost. But anyway the website I got these from is just as amazing, so I think I'm gonna keep the link on here so I can come back to my search.

That was really fun. I'm really excited--I would love some input and I'll definitely let y'all know what I decide on if I buy it offline.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, those are so cute! I really love the sling backs and the pair just above them. I never seen anyone have such a successful search online! Cant wait to see the final choice

Katherine Klegin said...

I have a thing for pointy shoes. Not really sure why. So I choose the $90 pair. Ballet flat shoe shopping sucks. I've looked all over for those daggone things for you. I mean come on people. Is it a little too much to ask for a cheaper pair of cute flats?