Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Countdown is on!


There are only 12 days until Christmas!! Can you believe it? I certainly cannot. Especially since I have not bought one single gift yet. Hmmm I predict a mall trip in the next couple of days.....


And now for my tag: I was tagged by Jessie at A Match Made in Heaven to give 6 random facts about myself. I think I've done this one before, but I think I can conjure up a few new things about myself...

1) I love decorating, and I love watching shows on home decorating. It's so cool to see a room be transformed into something better as the final product.

2) I want a dog--badly (and so does Ben!). Probably won't get one for another year (both because I don't really want to put that kind of a strain on my wallet and because I won't really have the time for one until after I graduate). My brother's family and my sister's family both have really sweet dogs...so maybe that's influenced me a little bit. No clue as to what kind we want, but we're still both on the lookout.

3) Have I ever mentioned to you that I'm a procrastinator??

4) I've loved taking pictures ever since I was in middle school. I'm not that good of a photographer, but the point is I just love having my camera on me so that I can capture any moment. And I've become so trustworthy over the years that my friends and family usually come to me first to see if I have my camera--if that gives you any clue as to how attached I am to photos.

5) When I was little, I made up my mind that I wanted to be a fashion designer when I grew up. I would draw on computer paper, paper place-mats at restaurants--whatever I could find. I even had my own signature for the label. Every single design I ever came up with was saved in a "fashion magazine" my sister helped me create--and, please, it was titled Giorgio Armani.

6) Remember that 1996 version of 101 Dalmatians that came out with Glenn Close as Cruella De Vil? Well--because of Glenn Close--I fell in love with Cruella De Vil (the only evil character I've ever really liked). I loved everything about her: big fashion designer, great car, cute heels, fashionable suits. I wanted to be her--except for that whole evil thing. I even have the Barbie doll--which is almost in perfect condition thanksverymuch. (Oh and I was only 10 years old in 1996. Give me a break :-)

So with that said I think I want to hear 6 random facts about:

No comments: