2) Find out which ship Ben will get by the end of the day --Basically this information will determine our life together over the next couple of years, including when he will and will not be home
3) Continue researching apartments in the Norfolk area. Hopefully find a reasonably-priced 2Bedroom with Washer/Dryer in a nice neighborhood so I don't feel scared to go outside when Ben is away.
4) Get wedding invitations ready to go out--including stuffing, stamping, addressing--the works.
5) Research graduation ceremony plans
6) Read for tomorrow's class