Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My To-Do List

1) Finish this paper due in 4 hours.  --I just love/hate leaving things for the last minute.

2) Find out which ship Ben will get by the end of the day --Basically this information will determine our life together over the next couple of years, including when he will and will not be home

3) Continue researching apartments in the Norfolk area.  Hopefully find a reasonably-priced 2Bedroom with Washer/Dryer in a nice neighborhood so I don't feel scared to go outside when Ben is away. 

4) Get wedding invitations ready to go out--including stuffing, stamping, addressing--the works.  

5) Research graduation ceremony plans

6) Read for tomorrow's class

Ridiculous.

3 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Got my fingers crossed for #2 for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Soooo what's the verdict on his ship selection???!!! Hope he got what he wanted!

Let me know if you want help stuffing. I am a good stuffer.

Unknown said...

Norfolk, huh?? Let us know if you need any help. I would suggest also looking at Hampton and some parts of Newport News. The naval base is just on the other side of the tunnel so the commute is not to bad. Good luck.