So here we go (in no particular order):
1. Java - I've learned that even if you don't like coffee or don't drink it very much--by the time you hit college--you'll be a lover. The caffeine gives me a little punch in the face and I'm able to finish that paper or project I was working on.
2. Jesus- Can I get an Amen?
3. June- What a great month. Not too hot, not too cold. Flowers are out and everything is beautiful and Spring-y with lots of new energy. Oh and seeing as how I will be a teacher for the rest of my life.....it's the beginning of summer break!!
4. Jewelry- (Not to be superficial or anything) but what woman doesn't appreciate a nice piece of jewelry??
5. Junk food- Yummm.
6. Slim Jim- I'm gonna go ahead and count this as a "J" thing because even if it were called Fat Jim, I would love it.
7. Jane Austen- I have yet to find another author who I like as equally as I do her. I think we could've been best friends if we lived in the same time period.
8. Janet & Jerry- (My mom and her twin sister) are coming to visit me tonight in Blacksburg. I'm kind of excited to see them.
9. Jim Halpert- (from The Office) "Jim's always staring at the camera."
10. Juice- Especially apple juice....or as my family calls it: "Appah Deuce"