Sunday, February 8, 2009

To Do List:

1. Reorganize my life.

The last couple of weeks have been so crazy and full that my life has spun (almost) out of control. I've been so caught up in wedding planning and trying to get used to school work that I've completely missed out on opportunities to be a friend. So this week my goal is to set up a date to meet up with all my girlfriends (whether just two of us at a time or all together). I've really only been spending time with Ben--which, of course, I've enjoyed--but it'll be nice to get back together with some girls, too. Sometimes a girl just needs her friends around her.

P.S. Ben and I bought each other our wedding rings yesterday. Yay! So exciting.

3 comments:

jlc said...

Awww congrats!! What kind did you go for? Platinum, white gold yellow gold?

I love hearing about those things!

d.a.r. said...

Wedding planning is just insane. It was almost a relief that it was over, and I loved planning it! Haha!

So, do tell about the rings! I had such fun picking ours out.

Hannah said...

Yes, you definitely need girl time!!

I bought Mr. AF's ring yesterday too!