Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Secret Love

Thanks for the advice on the jobs!! I will let you know what comes of it...

In other news:
So today I got a crazy, unmanageable craving for......
I love slim jims. I can eat them in my car. I can eat them at the bar. I can eat them on a walk. I can eat them while I talk. Seriously, they're amazing. The crazy thing is--I almost never buy them!! I guess I've admitted to myself that they're not really good for you and I can't imagine spending my last few dollars at the grocery store on a box of slim jims versus some bread for the next 2 weeks...so I guess I will never have a running supply of them in college. But maybe this is a good thing, because I'm pretty sure if I had a box that size I could easily finish it in a week. I'm pretty sure I only buy two or three sticks a YEAR. But don't be fooled--that statistic should not tell you how much I like them. It's almost like a secret I've finally revealed. And I am so not ashamed.

4 comments:

Katherine Klegin said...

And you shouldn't be either. Any southern belle knows that slim jims were created by Robert E. Lee himself. And everywhere like such as.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha had no idea you liked them so much or that Robert E. Lee created them.
I have a secret craving for peanut m&ms... and i don't like peanuts

Anonymous said...

I'll try to bring you some when I come to town this month!

Rachel said...

;-)
Can't say that I am with you on the Slim Jims.... they're a little too rich-tasting for me. Plus, there was this time when Chris decided to make his own beef jerky, and our house smelled like it for a week. I can still remember that smell.