Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What a Busy Week!!!

Oh my goodness where has the time gone? I haven't posted in a week! This month is just going to be hectic. I have a calendar next to my desk and almost every day is written on--it's ridiculous. October is always a busy month, though. I finally got Cara's pictures of the Opera night in Roanoke which was amazing! I realized I never even gave a review and that was 2 Fridays ago...but we saw "Falstaff" (a popular character in some of Shakespeare's plays) and it was completely in Italian with screens at the top for English subtitles for some of the dialogue. The scenery and costumes were incredible, as were the voices on the actors. I was really impressed with the Roanoke opera.

Me and Benny outside the opera house

We went to the opera with my friend, Cara

This past Saturday I went to UVA with Ben, Arthur, Holly, Katherine, Shon, Papa and Sally to see the football game vs. ECU. I think Shon was glad to be back there (although he did not wear orange!!!) and it was nice for all of us to get together since I haven't seen so many of them in quite a while. I would post pictures, but I really don't have that many--I think KK has the jackpot on pictures.

THIS Saturday I'm going to Navy Ball with Benjamin. His parents are coming down too, so that will be fun. I'm sure I'll post a few pictures from that later. Hope you're all having a good week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a great picture of you and Ben!! Can't wait for the weekend :) Hope you're having a good week!!

Katherine Klegin said...

I'm glad you had fun at the opera. Take TONS of pictures at Navy Ball. I can't wait to see the dress :)