Sunday, October 19, 2008

Navy Ball

Last night I went to Navy Ball with my cute fiancee and his family. We had a great time dancing and the food was delicious. And even though we watched our Hokies fail to pull off a win against BC....again :( ...we still managed to have a good time. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy:

Ben, Me, Mr. & Mrs. Bond, Holly, Arthur


Holly and Arthur lookin' great at the VT Navy Ball


Ben in his new uniform--this is the one he'll wear for our wedding!

Mrs. Bond and her boys

Hey Katherine, recognize the earrings??



3 comments:

Rachel said...

Pretty dress!

Oh, and you've been tagged!!

Katherine Klegin said...

You look so pretty ceec. SPESHALLY those earrings. ;-) I'm sure y'all had bunches of fun.

Well I Do Declare said...

You look so pretty! I want to go to the navy ball :)